Pediatric physiotherapy involves rehabilitation of babies and children with neurological conditions. At Enliven we have experienced pediatric physiotherapists who will provide specialized physiotherapy treatment for children aged between 0 and 12 years that have difficulty with their physical development.
Children with developmental problems may have difficulty at reaching his/her developmental milestones by a time or age that is expected. Developmental milestones are tasks most children learn or develop that commonly appear in certain age ranges. For example, head control, rolling, crawling, walking and talking.
What we treat?
- Congenital disorders including cerebral palsy
- Developmental disorders including ataxia and dyspraxia
- Head Injuries
- Peripheral nerve injuries
How we treat?
- Neuro Developmental therapy
- Re-educating normal movement patterns
- Balance training
- Improving standing and quality of walking
- Advice and support for parents and or teachers
- Milestone development
- Working on fine and gross motor skills